Thursday 5 July 2012

Review: Simple ‘Spotless skin Rapid action Spot Zapper’

Today I’m going to be reviewing Simple’s Spotless skin Rapid action Spot Zapper. Before I start, I have to say that I love anything that Simple make because I have really sensitive skin and this brand is about the only one that doesn’t make my face go all blotchy. So, what I’m saying is that there may be a better product from another brand that does the same thing; this is just the best spot-zapper for me J

I bought this product around a year a ago and I have since re-purchased it THREE TIMES! It does exactly what it says on the tin, reduces the look of spots within four ours. When I first read the 4 hours thing on the packaging I thought it was just the usual waffle but no, it’s actually true. If I put it on a spot before I go to bed it always looks better in the morning.

Notice I say it looks better. You see, I’m don’t think this product actually get’s rid of your spots, it just makes them less angry. Let’s be honest, there isn’t a product that’s going to get rid of a spot in 4 hours and this one doesn’t claim to either. It’s prefect for what I use it for, an extra to my normal spot combating routine. I put my cleanser and moisturiser on first, then apply this over the top.

As far as application goes, this product is brill. It’s roll on (like deodorant) so it doesn’t get all over your hands and you can get it to go exactly where you want.

You can buy it for £5.49  at boots. This is a little bit much for a 15ml bottle but it is really good so I do splash out. I always look out for it on the 3 for 2 deal so I can get it on a better deal.

Overall, I would give this product 4 stars because it does what it says on the tin and makes spots look less read really quickly, although you do pay for what you get.

Thanks for reading and please let us know what you use to combat spots!  

No comments:

Post a Comment