Monday 25 June 2012

DIY makeup brush holder


My friends think I am the most un-creative person on the planet, today I think I proved them wrong. Let me introduce you to my new brush holder…


This is what it looks like without brushes...


... and the other side

Let me explain. The pink cup is meant to be a pencil holder but it’s huge and it doesn’t match anything else on my desk. So, I decided to put all my brushes in it and put it on my chest on drawers. The problem was, I  thought it looked a bit plain. As I was thinking this, I glanced over at my overflowing-earring box and I had an epiphany. I decided to attach all my earrings through the holes in the cup. Of course, they didn’t all fit, but most of them did and I am so happy with the result! I am even considering buying some cheap earrings from Primark just to decorate it. A nice brush holder would have cost loads but I made my own for virtually nothing (the cup came free with my magazine holders and most of the earrings were presents).



Please leave a comment if you have any good DIY bedroom decorations!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. Thanks for following my blog, I’m now following yours :) xx

    ReplyDelete